Maple Leaf

Additional Services

Permanent Resident Card

Permanent residents must have a valid permanent resident card or permanent resident travel document in order to return to Canada. This is very important as without one, you may not be able to return to Canada. Contact us today if your PR card has expired or about to expire!

Permanent Resident Travel document 

We also assist our clients in attaining travel documents.


Have you been living in Canada for at least three years out of the last five years? If so then you may be eligible to apply for citizenship! We provide expert guidance and assistance related to Citizenship applications. If you think you may be eligible, we will be more than happy to handle your citizenship application.