top of page
Family Picnic

Family Reunification

Spousal Sponsorship

As a Permanent resident or Citizen of Canada, you may be eligible to sponsor your spouse or common law-partner to become a permanent resident of Canada. Connect with us today to know more.

Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship

We also provide guidance related to sponsoring your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada. Do you need help in understanding the process? Call us today!

bottom of page